The Aurora Setting
The Aurora setting seems to vibrate and shimmer like the northern lights dancing across the night sky. Each nested shape echoes the form of the gemstone, the focal point of the ring.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately.
- Ideal center gemstone will be a cushion cut gem 6.5x6.5mm-8x8mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 8x8mm Tourmaline
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm