The Cassia Setting
The Cassia dances across the finger with all the magic of fresh growing things. Commemorate growth and rejuvenation in all its forms with this refreshing, lively ring.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring. The last image shows a matching wedding band with the ring that is sold separately--please contact me for more information on this option.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone and matching wedding band are sold separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be an octagon or cushion cut gem 6x6-8x8mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 7.8x7.8mm Peridot
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm