The Cressida Setting
The Cressida setting is unique and beguiling, and embodies clear seeing and strength. Her enamel pattern is formed with interlocking circles, giving an interrelated sense of expansiveness. The center stone is flanked by two glittering diamonds.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold and melee diamonds) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Diamonds are .02CT each, 1.7mm, SI1-SI3
- Ideal center gemstone will be a marquise gem 8x4mm-9x4.5mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 9.2x4.2mm Emerald
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm