The Danica Setting
The Danica setting was inspired by a fountain motif popularized in Art Deco imagery. She packs quite a punch with a dramatic larger presence and lots of room to play with color.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be a round 5.2-7mm in diameter
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 6.0mm Tsavorite Garnet
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm