The Elara Setting
The Elara Setting is a wonderful variation on a traditional halo ring, with a leaf motif punctuating the design on either side. Her composition is reminiscent of the Art Nouveau period, and she shimmers gracefully on the finger.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold and small gemstone melee) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be a round 5.7-7mm in diameter
- Price based on 1.5mm diamond melee SI2-SI3 G-H (other options are available, contact me for more information)
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 6.1mm Garnet
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm