The Eridanus Setting
Eridanus is the name of a constellation in the southern hemisphere that represents a river. Like its namesake, this setting flows with grace and tranquility. She's opulent, with glittering diamonds shining above and below.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold and melee diamonds) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Total diamond weight .17CT G-H+, SI3-SI1
- Ideal center gemstone will be a marquise gem 8x4mm-9x4.5mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 9x4.5mm Tanzanite
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm