The Euclid Setting
My first named design, The Euclid is elemental and bold. Echoing shapes reflect the form of the center gem, in a piece that is compellingly modern, yet graceful and classic in proportion.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be a marquise gem 8x4mm-9x5mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 8x4mm London Blue Topaz
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm