The Gertrude Setting
The Gertrude is bold and opulent, a statement ring with dramatic presence. The center stone is surrounded with a halo of diamonds, with Art Deco style enamel flourishes radiating from the center outward.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold and melee diamonds) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be 6-7mm in diameter
- Price based on example diamond melee (1.1mm G+, SI1) and may differ slightly depending on your gem selection
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 6.5mm Emerald
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm