The Gloria Setting
The Gloria is inspired by the Art Deco era, with crisp linear elements and intricate details. She is a bold, strong ring, encouraging her bearer to throw caution to the wind at all the best moments.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be a cushion cut gem 6x6mm-7.5x7.5mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 6.3x6.3mm Grossular Garnet
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm