The Grace Setting
When I first created The Grace, someone commented that it looked like light streaming through a stained glass window in a cathedral. Grace, representing peace, beauty, and goodness, seemed the perfect name.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be an oval gem 8.5x6.5mm-10x8mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 9x7mm Grape Garnet
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm