The Marguerite Setting
The Marguerite setting is sweet and lovely, while maintaining a grounding, strong presence. A modern take on Art Nouveau, she references floral elements with a bold graphic interpretation.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be a cushion cut gem 6x6mm-8x8mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled and refined
- Example ring is shown with 6.5x6.5mm Tourmaline
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm