The Nerissa Setting
Nerissa means sea nymph, or of the sea. The undulating lines in this design recall light through water, dancing and shimmering in scintillation. It's a beautiful design, feminine and flattering on the finger.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be an oval gem 7x5mm-8x6mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 7.3x6mm teal Tourmaline
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm