The Thea Setting
The Thea is a lovely study in nested forms and echoes, a pebble dropped in a pool captured in physical form. She's the perfect setting to showcase a rectangular cushion gem.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be a round 7.5x5mm-10x7mm
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 8x5.5mm Parti Sapphire
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm