The Zelda Setting
The Zelda is a force to be reckoned with, elegant and strong, with deep roots in Art Deco styling. She features a bold geometric motif in traditional enamels, with an asscher cut gem, and diamond melee above and below.
Select a gemstone from the loose gemstones below this listing, or contact me about sourcing the perfect gem for your ring.
- Base price is for setting (gold, melee diamonds) and enamel only--center gemstone is purchased separately
- Ideal center gemstone will be an asscher (or radiant) cut gem with equal proportions from 5.5x5.5mm to 6.5x6.5mm
- Melee diamonds are either 1.1 and 1.7mm (G+ SI1 for 5.5-5.9mm center stone) or 1.2 and 1.8mm (GH SI2-SI3 for 6.0-6.5mm center stone)
- I will work with you personally to select an enamel palette, providing color renders to assist with visualizing the final product
- Traditional vitreous enamel, hand applied and fired
- Please allow 7-9 weeks for production once enamel colors have been chosen and center gem choice finalized
- All gold options are 100% recycled
- Example ring is shown with 5.8mm Emerald
- Ring band tapers to 1.5x2mm